Products & Services
Aeromar is one of the undeniable leaders in the catering services market in Russia. We guarantee the quality and safety of on-board catering and provide timely, high-class service.
SKYSERVICE International Forum
The forum unites representatives of catering companies, airlines and airports. The event is attended by suppliers of goods and services, as well as flight attendants. The purpose of the forum is to improve the quality of services on board aircraft.
Providing Onboard Catering
Meals must comply with generally accepted requirements. And despite these limitations, Aeromar chefs provide a wide selection of varied meals for their passengers.
Provision of comfort items
In order to create comfortable flight conditions for airline passengers, in accordance with the standard of service for a particular company, all flights are provided with comfort items, equipment and facilities.
Cleaning and equipping aircraft
To maintain cleanliness and order on board, as well as to provide passengers with comfort facilities, Aeromar JSC carries out the function of cleaning and equipping aircraft.
Projects for trading in the sky and on the Earth
SkyShop - trading on board an aircraft with an assortment of relevant travel products, carefully selected best sellers and original novelties of various categories.
The main types of services
- the provision of on-board meals for passengers of the first, business, economic classes and crew;
- the provision of all types of special meals in any quantity
- vegetarian, curative, dietary, children's, religious, including halal and kosher;
- provision of on-board trade and retail / wholesale of SkyShop goods on land;
- the provision of Sky Bistro paid catering services on board the aircraft;
- VIP-flights and scheduled flights, gourmet cuisine that will satisfy the most demanding passengers;
- round-the-clock servicing of flights departing from Sheremetyevo Airport to provide on-board catering, comfort items and equipment for aircraft, commercial equipment for selling on board aircraft;
- maintenance of flights using airline utensils, if necessary, the provision of disposable utensils (lunch boxes, etc.);
- provision of storage facilities for airline equipment;
- fleet of autolifts, which allows uninterrupted servicing of all types of aircraft;
- the provision of alcoholic and soft drinks, an expanded assortment, including for a minibar;
- receiving returns for unclaimed foods and drinks;
- professional sanitation, strict accounting and storage of equipment;
- individually servicing airlines by a dedicated team of specialists;
- provision of equipment materials;
- prompt resolution of issues and a positive approach.
We pay special attention to the quality of service. That is why we can provide the client with a comprehensively thought-out service that meets the highest requirements and international standards.